My name is John Staub and I am a visual development artist and illustrator
with a focus on character and costume design for games, print and film.
Currently i am working at Marvel Studios on their films.
On my freetime, I enjoy sketching outside, coffee and playing good games.
Concept Artist at Marvel Studios
April 2016 - Present
Avengers Infinity War part 1 and 2 | Black Panther | Captain Marvel
Principal Artist / Lead at GREE international, Inc
July-2013 - Present
Principle / Senior Artist at GREE, inc
Jan 2013 - July 2013
2D Artist II at GREE, Inc
May 2012 - Jan 2013
2D Artist II at Funzio
Nov 2011 - May 2012
Concept Artist / Illustrator at Funzio
June 2010 - Nov 2011
Concept Art House Intern
June 2010 - July 2010
Ubisoft - The division
Bethesda - Elder Scrolls Legends
- Able to create sketches and detailed renderings for character, creature, environment, props and illustration.
- Able to create quick sketch concepts to highly polished illustration for marketing materials
- Strong understanding of design, light, form, perspective and composition
- Ability to manage and art direct teams ( proficient with Jira, perforce and asset list)
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Creative and highly motivated individual
BFA Academy of Art University in San Francisco